Home Health Care
The greatest benefit of home health care is peace of mind. At Shanadoa Home Health, it is our goal to provide you with exactly this. We offer the very best, compassionate care for the elderly. We help our clients improve their physical, emotional, and spiritual well being. We are proud to provide a number of services and to employ experienced registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and home health aides. All of our programs are tailored to our client’s specific needs.
Compassionate, Unparalleled Service
Shanadoa Home Health is a locally owned and operated agency serving clients in Bartlesville and across the Greater Tulsa, OK area. Our service radius extends up to the Kansas state line. We are licensed and insured and all of our in-home care providers are extremely understanding, skilled and experienced in caring for the elderly.
We carefully screen our staff with extensive background checks, including motor vehicle record history, social security validation, and diligent reference checks.
Advantages of Home Care
- Reduces the cost of your health care
- Increases the efficiency of the medical services prescribed by your doctor.
- May reduce the length and cost of hospitalization by allowing earlier discharge.
- Often prevents admission to nursing homes.
- Individual plan of treatment.
- Freedom to choose and participate in their Plan of Care in the home.
- Continuity of family relationships.
Qualifications for Home Care
The patient must be essentially homebound, meaning trips away from the home must be infrequent or of short duration. Medicare does allow trips outside of the home for religious services and medical treatment.
Care must be intermittent (part time), medically necessary, and ordered/approved by your physician. The patient must have a skilled need.